Friday, April 13, 2012

OK, I know I'm not the only woman in the world who is tired of seeing men in skinny jeans! I mean really guys IT'S OVER! Lil' Wayne killed it for y'all at the 2011 VMA's when he wore WOMEN JEGGINGS!


I mean guys have y'all really looked at yourselves in the mirror when some of you put them on? Here are some examples of why it's time to really hang them back up in your girlfriends closet
                                          I mean really! There is NOTHING SEXY about this!

                                      DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY ANYTHING?? SMDH!


Well ladies, I don't think I'll change the world with one blog, but if your lucky your man will see this and stop the madness! Then maybe you can finally STOP having to defend his sexuality....     -Fashion Rocks


No comments:

Post a Comment